YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY ARE OUR PRIORITY ON EVERY TRIP
Beginning March 18, Luxe Member Transportation has implemented new safety and hygiene measures for the safety of our passengers and their families as well as our staff! The advantage of using a private service like Luxe Member Transportation is that you and your family will not be exposed to large crowds keeping you safe during your transfers from and to the airport or any other sites you may wish to visit during your stay in Cancún or the Riviera Maya.
These are the ‘New Measures’ we are implementing:
- All our staff (drivers and hosts) are equipped with adequate protection face masks at all times while providing a transfer service.
- Passengers should also play their part. In particular, passengers who are unwell are reminded to be socially responsible and wear a mask, before their transfer.
- Our staff will wear protective gloves when handling the passengers’ luggage. Gloves will be discarded after and the driver will sanitize his hands.
- All our units are sanitized (cleaned and disinfected), emphasizing commonly touched surfaces in the vehicle at the beginning and end of each shift and between transporting passengers.
- All our units will have hand sanitizer for the use of our driver and passengers.
- To promote social distancing passengers will not be allowed to ride in the front seat.
- As an optional measure, and according to passenger’s preferences, we also encouraged to keep windows
rolled down to improve air circulation in the vehicle.
Working with the Mexican Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the World Health Organization, LUXE has compiled safety tips and recommendations specifically geared towards transportation services.
We look forward to meeting you soon!